We envision a world where everyone, everywhere recognizes that a healthy mouth is an important part of a healthy self. When we say we’re committed to helping you achieve the best oral health, we’re also making a commitment to do it in a responsible, sustainable way that will help protect our planet.
We fill our bottles with carefully chosen and high-quality ingredients, backed by science.
- COOL MINT® Mouthwash flavor oils are traceable all the way to their original farmer
- Our mouthwashes are free from parabens and triclosan
We continuously strive to reduce packaging waste, using more recyclable, recycled and renewable materials.
- Our clear Listerine bottles are made of the most recycled plastic material in the world, and recyclable in most markets
- To avoid having caps end up in the environment, keep them ON the bottle when recycling
- We’re striving for 100% certified responsibly sourced or post-consumer recycled paper and pulp packaging by 2025
- We will begin launching packaging with post-consumer plastic (PCR) in 2022 with an aspiration to get to 100% by 2030
We are focused on innovative solutions to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase energy and water efficiency, and conserve our environmental resources.
- Our Cool Mint® mouthwash flavor oils contain a combination of premium mintwhich needs less water and energy to grow